我的简介

WELCOME to AH fai blog hope u all be smile always ^^

hope u all enjoy here, my name call ah fai ,i will try my best ugrade this blog everyday hope u all can always visit my blog and support me or who wan join my blog can add my msn o friendster lim_fei90@hotmail.com

HOW TO BEHAPPY ALWAYS??????THE ANSWER IS BE SMILE ALWAYS ^^ COME HAVE A SMILE HERE..........^^

cute

cute

2007年6月7日星期四

bursa malaysia (dont and do)

DO IT

  1. Always check all information when trading.
  2. Have a proper investment plan.
  3. Invest wisely and prudently.
  4. Be aware of a stock's true value.
  5. Take the time to understand stock market principles, practices, cycles, and its ups and downs.
  6. Know your strengths and weaknesses.
  7. Protect your portfolio and share capital.
  8. Minimise your risk, and maximise your returns.

DON

  1. Make the same mistakes.
  2. Follow-the-crowd without doing sufficient research.
  3. Invest following your emotions.
  4. Be impatient.
  5. Be greedy.
  6. Invest in one place. Diversify your investments.
  7. Over-borrow. Loan repayment is not an investment.
  8. Listen to rumours.

没有评论: