我的简介

WELCOME to AH fai blog hope u all be smile always ^^

hope u all enjoy here, my name call ah fai ,i will try my best ugrade this blog everyday hope u all can always visit my blog and support me or who wan join my blog can add my msn o friendster lim_fei90@hotmail.com

HOW TO BEHAPPY ALWAYS??????THE ANSWER IS BE SMILE ALWAYS ^^ COME HAVE A SMILE HERE..........^^

cute

cute

2007年6月4日星期一

GREATEST jOkE ^^

星空

有两个人去露营。晚上,他们各自塔了帐篷,在帐篷里面睡了。午夜时,A叫醒B,问他看到什么?B看着天,说:“我看到满天星星。”A又问:“你还看到什么?”B:“今晚的天气很好!”A:“还有呢?”B:“我突然觉得和宇宙比起来,人类是如此渺小的。”A:“还有看到什么吗?”B:“我看到南方十字座,以前航海家都是靠星座来辨认方向的!”这时,A说: 你难道还没发现我们的帐篷被人偷了吗?”

谁说偶们马来亚英文没纯英文好!!!
Britons: I'm sorry, Sir, but we don't seem to have the sweater you want in your size, but if you give me a moment, I can call the other outlets for you.

Malaysians: No Stock.

Britons: I'd prefer not to do that, if you don't mind.

Malaysians: Don't want la...

Britons: Excuse me, but could you please ! lower your voice, I'm trying to concentrate over here.

Malaysians: sHUT UP LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 条评论:

lim 说...

welcome to here@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@